Even a small donation of $15 can make a difference. Dorothy Day House’s life saving programs are made possible only by donations from people like you.
- $15 provides a 25 pound bag of oatmeal.
- $25 buys 15 dozen eggs.
- $50 provides a dozen breakfasts or 3 people a night’s winter shelter or sleeping bags for 4 people.
- $100 provides 58 filling breakfast meals.
- $250 keeps our van running for a month.
- $500 provided 45 nights of warm and dry shelter.
- $1000 provides 58 meals, 45 nights of shelter, and 33 sleeping bags.